IB and IGCSE Math Online Tutoring

I have 20 years of teaching experience of teaching grades 6 to 12 across Globe the. I am an IBDP and Cambridge IGCSE certified teacher. I have done IBDP Training up to Category 3 and Cambridge training. I have a certified exam officer, National Level SAT Supervisor, SAT Weekend Supervisor. I am IBDP Math HL Examiner, Moderator, and Team Leader too. I am Cambridge A Level Mathematics Examiner, IGCSE Additional and Extended Maths Examiner. I am a trained Exam Officer for Cambridge Curriculums. I am well qualified and teach through student-centered teaching and learning process. I have experience in teaching Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Trigonometry, Geometry and Calculus SAT Level 1 Math, Statistics and Probability, and Subject SAT Mathematics.


Besides this my aim in life is to become self-made wealth and self-make soul. I like the responsibilities in my life. I have more potential to personalize intention results along with the team. I am optimistic, enterprising, active, hardworking, and energetic. I learn from my mistakes and assimilate fast. My biggest asset is my independent thinking, imaginativeness, and determination to outshine.

Learning the latest in the existing procedure and applying the best of it to perform the best. I am young, emotional, athletic, hardworking, and nimble to learn new things. My objective is to make an outstanding teaching career in mathematics smoothly setup with time. Therefore I want to associate myself with an institution in which I can work with my highest potential and make significant donations towards growth by exploring my theoretical proficiency into empirical life.For More details Whatsapp: +919000009307

www.serendipityeducation.com

Skype: ykreddy22

Thank You

IB and IGCSE Math Online Tutoring | Serendipity Educationhttps://www.serendipityeducation.com

Comments